- If you are interested in a partnership, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will send you a form for your contact details.
- You will receive a test agreement which entitles you to implement and test the EPP interface for a maximum of six months.
- During these six months you must pass the test course.
- Once you have passed the test course, the Registrar Agreement can be signed and you will receive access to the productive system.
- Your own customer service: you are responsible for responding to all customer queries.
- Capacity to implement the technical interface EPP (Extensible Provisioning Protocol) and submit all requests using it. This capacity will be verified during a test course in which all EPP functions must be carried out in accordance with specifications.
- Foreign registrars must supply a valid correspondence address in Switzerland.
- You acknowledge our General Terms and Conditions and the Swiss legal framework.